cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Issues

Courtney J Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
1 of 4

I'm trying to complete my profile and having issues with loading my photo saying it's not 250px by 250px or to enlarge the crop area. I have tried this with multiple photos, even went in and adjusted the photo size and it still will not work. Can someone please help me?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Courtney,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
John G Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
3 of 4

"Drag frame to adjust portrait"....to edit an uploaded photo in your profile:  IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME.  There's nothing I can do to move anything with the underlying photo or overlapping frame.  Is this broken on UPwork??

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

Hi John,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS