🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » error message
Page options
cutecheecks
Community Member

Photo

I am having trouble with uploading my photo and after I filled out my profile and the other information, it did not save because all of the field requirements weren't met.

50 REPLIES 50

Hi Boni,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with uploading your Profile Photo.

Hi

I am currently having the same error and can't finish creating my profile

Hi Milton,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I have tried other browser and same error, tried other picture and tried same picture in .jpeg and .png still same error (Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image.). Here is the photo I am trying to upload.

ebartholom
Community Member

Hi, I'm receiving the same error:

Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

I'm attaching my photo file.

Hi Edward,

Could you please try uploading this file?

~ Valeria
Upwork
mdea5564
Community Member

I'm getting the error message "Something went wrong." in uploading my profile picture. Please check the screenshot below. I tried more than 10 photos already and different browsers but still the same.

Hi Milton and Ma,

One of our team members will reach out to you both and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also getting the error messege: Please use an image that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

please help.

Hi Yahia,

Can you please try to use a different photo? Also please check out this help article for more information about uploading your profile picture. If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
cmdcodemaster
Community Member

You should upload a photo that is clear, recognized your face and fits the profile picture.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths