cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo

Peter M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
11 of 49

I also cannot get my profile uploaded because of my picture. Your program tells me that it's not a picture of me, but it most certainly is. 

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
12 of 49

Hi Peter,

I can actually see your photo when I go to your profile page, hence it has been uploaded successfully. Can you confirm if you see the same thing on your end? If not, can you log out then log back in. 

- Mary
Untitled
Peter M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
13 of 49
Yes I see it now. I had to start all over for it to work. I had to refresh the page (control-F5) and then o had to make sure choosing the image was the first thing I selected.

Previously when it failed, I had everything else already filled out. Apparently it didn’t like that.
Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
14 of 49

Sorry for the trouble. I am happy the steps you took worked. Thanks for confirming. 

- Mary
Untitled
Peter G Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
15 of 49

I can't upload this into my profile.  I can't move forward without this.  I've tried numerous photos.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 49

Hi Peter,

Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders.

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
17 of 49
I exited the upworks and came back in then it worked fine without
resizing. It was a photo from a photography shop.
Mukesh G Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
18 of 49

Hello sir i am uploading my this picture and it is not upload so kindly justify me hows i will upload my picture here

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 49

Hi Mukesh,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your image. If you`re receiving any errors on your end let me know, thank you.

Untitled
20 of 49
I tried logging off and back in again, then it finally worked, but not sure
why?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS