cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo

Brenda E Member Since: Mar 13, 2017
21 of 49

Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size and here is the photo

Brenda5.jpg

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 49

Hi Brenda, 

When you were uploading your photo on the window (as shown below), were you experiencing any error? 

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 12.23.41 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Marlyn G Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
23 of 49

Hi

I just signed up to Upwork. However, I can't complete my profile due to an error "Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size" and the image you attached is the image uploader shown when I tried adding my image. please contact me at *** Edited for Community Guidelines ***. My Upwork name is Marlyn Gastanes. I believe I followed the requirements but still I'm receiving the same error all over again. I tried clearing my cache and even used different browsers. Still, it's not letting me upload my photo. Please help. Thanks

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
24 of 49

Hello Marlyn,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
Brenda E Member Since: Mar 13, 2017
25 of 49

Is there a phone number that I can call or can your IT people talk me through fixing my profile picture so that I can finish setting up my account and get started. I have been trying to do this since Monday.

Thank you,

Brenda Ellis

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 49

Hi Brenda, 

Could you please check my reply above? And let us know more details about the issue? Currently there is no known issue with uploading a profile image to one's profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Molly W Member Since: Mar 22, 2017
27 of 49

Good afternoon

I am having difficulty uploading my photo

can you help?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 49

Hi Molly,

Could you please select a different photo of yourself that has more natural lighting and where your face is clearly visible?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
29 of 49

Molly:

Also: There are three people in this photo.

Submit a photo that only shows you.

Jimmy P Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
30 of 49

i try uploading a picture that is 250x250 and still im not able to upload. its frustraiting.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS