Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
41 of 49

Hi Milton,

Please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Milton F Member Since: May 6, 2018
42 of 49

I have tried other browser and same error, tried other picture and tried same picture in .jpeg and .png still same error (Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image.). Here is the photo I am trying to upload.

Edward B Member Since: Sep 25, 2017
43 of 49

Hi, I'm receiving the same error:

Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

I'm attaching my photo file.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 49

Hi Edward,

Could you please try uploading this file?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ma Lalyn D Member Since: May 7, 2018
45 of 49

I'm getting the error message "Something went wrong." in uploading my profile picture. Please check the screenshot below. I tried more than 10 photos already and different browsers but still the same.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 49

Hi Milton and Ma,

One of our team members will reach out to you both and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Yahia A Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
47 of 49

I am also getting the error messege: Please use an image that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size

please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
48 of 49

Hi Yahia,

Can you please try to use a different photo? Also please check out this help article for more information about uploading your profile picture. If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ace Contributor
John L Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
49 of 49

You should upload a photo that is clear, recognized your face and fits the profile picture.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS