🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Picture for ID verification
Page options
ketselidis-tolis
Community Member

Picture for ID verification

Hi everybody

I have already completed the video call verification, and I am ready to upload my ID picture. Greek ID cards have the person's photo on one side of the ID card, and name date of birth etc on the other. Upwork accepts only one photo document, so is it ok to merge the two sides in one Jpeg?
Also, Greek IDs do not mention any adress.

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Apostolos,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Apostolos,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Thank you for your assistance!

Hey Riri, I have the same problem with Apostolos.  Could you possibly help ??

Hi John,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
58954e3f
Community Member

Can you please upload the solution I have the same problem. Thanks!

Hi Mavroudis,

Would you mind sharing more information about your specific case? This will help us better understand what's happening and assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
58954e3f
Community Member

Greek ID cards have the person's photo on one side of the ID card, and name date of birth etc on the other. Upwork accepts only one photo document, so is it ok to merge the two sides in one Jpeg?
Also, Greek IDs do not mention any adress.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mavroudis,

I checked with our verification team, who confirmed you can resubmit your ID. The system will then ask you to take a snap at the front and back of your ID.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths