🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please Rate My Profile!
Page options
b2d8bcf5
Community Member

Please Rate My Profile!

Hello Seniors,

I want to see where I am. Please help and give me feedback.

And another issue is I have no more connects (Finished with Zero response), I try almost every option but can't purchase Connects through Visa Card (Bank Can't help me).

What should I do up next?

Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5
a_lipsey
Community Member

Delete everything above your "Technology Experience" as it has no importance to the client. Clients only see the first couple of lines of your profile, and wasting it on Hello, Dear, is, well, a waste. 

Your profile is generic. No one cares about a can-do attitude. They care about how you are the best at what you do and how you are going to provide them with a unique set of skills that they need to get their project completed. Try not to think of it as a bio. If you have awards or big projects you can refer to that will backup your skills and set you apart, mention those. But everyone here has a can-do attitude and wants to deliver quality and works with whatever is the best approach for the client. That's expected. Tell them what is different about you that makes you better than the rest. And cut out the fluff. 

Thank you Amanda, for the review.

Niroj B wrote:

Thank you Amanda, for the review.

It still has a lot of repetition and fluff. Lose all the hellos and welcomes. (To your office?) As you offer accounting services you might want to mention for which country or bookkeeping standards you are qualified.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Niroj,

If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal for purchasing connects. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b2d8bcf5
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

In the context of Nepal, PayPal is not supported yet.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths