Please, Review My Profile

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Power Member
8 Posts

Re: Please, Review My Profile

Dear UpWork Community,

May I impose on you for a quick review of my profile? I've been submitting proposals for a couple of months and only received two responses, no calls to interview.

An UpWork champion who sends me emails every now and then suggested I add a couple of testimonials on top. I'd prefer to put them at the end. I think the WIIFT should take top billing. What do you suggest?

Also, can you see how long I've been a member on my profile? I don't see it from my view. I'm concerned because I updated my profile from an old Elance profile I never used and I'm nervous that prospective clients see a 7-year-old profile with zero work history. That would send huge red flags if it were me looking for a freelancer.

I would be grateful for any tips/suggestions you care to make to help me start getting interviews/jobs. I'm hungry! Smiley Tongue

Thanks,

Phoebe

4 Posts

How to create a attractive Profile.

Hi everyone,

I am new on upwork. I already make my profile and mention all my skills and experience. Please have a look at my profile and let me know is something missing on my profile.

Thank you

4 Posts

Check my profile

Hay Everyone,

Anyone check my profile and tell me is any improvement required because i send proposals and no response. 

How i start working because in every job 2 requirement that atleast 90% job success ratio and rising talent suggest me any solution can i start find other related to data entry etc in this way i collect some reviews from the client 

Highlighted
1 Posts

MY RATE OF WINNING IS WANTING

Hello everyone, I am an intermediate article writer, blog writer and copywriter, My profile is up to date, I submit unique quality proposals for each job and I think I have done all that matters to win jobs. I have only won one $60 job for the past month, used all my connects please help me with the tips.
Power Member
5 Posts

Profile feedback please

Can someone take a look at my profile and do some positive kritisism please. I don't​ seem to be making progress, still haven't landed my first client yet, it's been a year, I'm doing something wrong but I just don't know what it is. 

Thanking you in advance

2 Posts

Pls review my profile

Please review my profile and provide feedback. I am trying very hard to get job but somehoe unable to convert a single job.

I am looking for work in Tableau/Power BI/MSBI/SQL.

1 Posts

Re: Please, Review My Profile

Hello, I just got my profile approved (finally!) a few hours ago, but now I am not sure if it is good enough for people to accept me.

I tried to fill it up as much as I can, but if there is anything I can add or change that you can tell me, that would be greatful!