🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please can anyone check my profile and pr...
Page options
sundusrashid
Community Member

Please can anyone check my profile and proposals?

I had applied for many data entry jobs on upwork but no one responded so can anyone please check my profile and proposals that i had written to clients and tell me how to make it better?any advise?

Thank you

My Profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011a56af0e226dc194/

Proposal 1

Hello Client,

I have gone through the job description and I would love to be a part of your project.

It takes me few hours to check the all the entries and remove unnecessary words from them. As customer satisfaction is my highest priority so you can trust my abilities and skills. For any alternation and query i am available 24x7.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sundus Rashid 

Proposal 2

Hello,

I had read your project description and I am Interested in doing your Project.

I am a computer science graduate and a data entry expert with valuable experience. 

I can work for long hours your work will be delivered well in advance with seamless communication & timely response until project is completed. As well as for any alternation and query i am available 24x7. I trust my abilities and skills. So you can hire me for the project. I am sure I will exceed your Expectation.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sundus **Edited for Community Guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Sundus R wrote:

I had applied for many data entry jobs on upwork but no one responded

Unfortunately, data entry is the most over-crowded category. Hundreds of thousands of freelancers try to do data entry, most never earn a single Dollar. The vast majority of people in data entry never win a single job.  It is (with all due respect) what people without real skills do.

With a computer science degree, don't you have any "real" skills?

data entry.jpg

Hi Petra,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes with the com.sci degree i do have real skills  but the thing is that i want to provide the services that i known i am really good at doing.

xyzasad
Community Member

Hey Petra,

How can I check the stats just like the one in the picture you have attached?

Hello Assad,

To see these results you need Client account.
Then you need to go to Search and tap Filter button.

Screenshot_1.png

Stanislav O wrote:

Hello Assad,

To see these results you need Client account.

Screenshot_1.png

No, you do not.

The search freelancer option can just as easily be accessed from a freelancer account.

find freelancers.jpg

ozernyistanislav
Community Member

Hello Sundus,

Customers may not respond to requests for many reasons.
Specifically in your case, if you send 2 types of messages, but there is no answer to them, it means you need to change the approach.
For each project, in my opinion, it is necessary to write an individual cover letter.

Of course, you can make a basic template, but you need to constantly change and refine it, based on what kind of cover letters clients will begin to respond to.

When I started, I tried about 30 variations of cover letters before I was answered for the first time.
And I constantly trying to improve them and change.
Hope to help you with advice.

Sincerely, Stan.

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your advice. I Totally agree with you.

Hope to write a winning Cover letter one day.

> i am available 24x7.

No, you're not. At least, you don't look like a robot.

Phrases such as this not only lay you open to abuse, they may be interpreted as making promises you can't keep. Much better to point out that you pride yourself on your responsiveness/ promise a quick response to any messages or similar.  And that you can be available to work weekends on request.

Thanks for pointing that out kim

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths