🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please enter the post code associated wit...
Page options
narejotanweer
Community Member

Please enter the post code associated with your account.

Greetings,

I am new to upwork, as i was filling the form of setup payments there i found the box to fill in it the post code, and i don't know what is it about. Kindly guide

Regards Tanweer.

21 REPLIES 21
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanweer, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to check this with the team. Please add the postcode for the address of the bank where your account is registered. Let us know if this doesn't work and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery O, 
Thank you, Your answer was helpful. 

Avery, 
Thank you for your answer,   It was very helpful. 

did you mean branch code of the bank or city code? plz 

I think it's branch code, Aamir.

Can anyone tell me its branch code or postal code?

Hi Tamseel,

I would recommend reaching out to your bank directly so that they can share the correct information with you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am still confused about the post code term. plz clearly indicate about given term

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please add the postcode for the address of the bank where your account is registered? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Is it actually a branch code of the bank?

Hi Sikandar,

Are you trying to add your bank account? If so, please add the postcode for the address of the bank where your account is registered. If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hey there!

Do we need to enter branch code or postal address code? Both are different things. Please be specific as I've read all the above comments and they were all copy pasted 🙂

Hi Faizan,

Your bank postal code should be part of the full address you're adding. Regarding your code, your bank can share the correct code with you so that you're able to add your payment method.

To learn more about bank codes, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dea6d230
Community Member

That means in which bank branch our account registered where that branch located in area postcode right

Hi Sharjeel,

Yes, that's correct. Please enter the postal code for your bank branch where your account is registered.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Clearly postal code of city right? 

4f8828c2
Community Member

But I don't have a Bank account

Hi Moka,

In order to withdraw your earnings, you need a valid payment method where your funds will be transferred. Kindly check this help article for you to check what options are available to you.

~ AJ
Upwork
e7cbb717
Community Member

Avery O, 
Thank you so much, Your answer was very helpful. 

3fc36973
Community Member

please give an examle of this post code ? for any bank please 

3fc36973
Community Member

here is no direct answer for Post code in Google😓

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths