cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please guide me about the activity on the job....

ustadsahib
Malik A Member Since: Apr 23, 2017
1 of 6

PLease tell me about the activity on the job...what does it means? e.g

Activity on this Job

Proposals: 10 to 15

Last Viewed by Client: 5 days ago

Hires: 1

Interviewing: 1

Invites Sent: 2

Unanswered Invites: 1

And also tell me that how i will know that who has been granted with that job and what was the price?

Thanks.

knwlzahid
Community Guru
Kanwal F Member Since: Apr 20, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

It means the client receive 10 to 15 proposals for its project.

Client has send 2 invites of which 1 inivte is unanswered. And 1 is answered that is showing as interveiwed.

The client hired one freelancer.

You can't know at this time who is hired. but check it in jobs in progress now or after few days,  you'll get the name of one who hired for this job posting. But you can't know at what price.

View solution in original post

devswarnakar
Gurudev P Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
3 of 6

So if they hire a freelancer it shows hired, does it means no other freelancer can/should apply for the job?

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 6

Gurudev P wrote:

So if they hire a freelancer it shows hired, does it means no other freelancer can/should apply for the job?

Yes, unless the client specifically is looking to hire more than one.

florydev
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
5 of 6

If it says you can propose then the client left the job open (not private) which means you could technically propose.  I can't remember if it shows in that box but I know at the top of the it says that they are looking for N freelancers sometimes so if they are looking for multiples it might be worth proposing.  However, I think better connect strategy would be to not to unless it is a  job you feel quite strongly about.

But obviously if they dont' say anything about hiring more freelancers than it is almost never a good idea to fire a proposal.

e7e7d693
Jeremiah Q Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
6 of 6

Hi, does it also show the number of hires even if it's 'fixed priced' rather than hourly?