🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Please help me to do everything professional ...
Page options
eliteglobellc
Community Member

Please help me to do everything professional in Upwork

Hi,

I'm the owner of **Edited for community guidelines**. We do b2b. But now I want to start on this platform. But i have some questions. I read a lot of info about your website. Please help me to do Professional  I don't want to mess up from the beginning. 
Questions
1) If my sales and communication manager located in Armenia, how can he manage my Upwork account?
2) My team of 12 people who do SEO, SEM, SMM, ASO but i don't want everyone knows prices and how much I get the projects. Can my Sales manager manage everything on this platform?
3)Can i give my proposal not hourly, but by the project? Because we do on monthly bases otherwise i couldn't do my services right(check my website **Edited for community guidelines**)

P.S. I came to Armenia to open my second office and I couldn't travel till this COVID gone. Please help me to make business with you Professionally (That is the most important part when I do something)

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruzanna,

That shouldn't be a problem, in fact, that's how a lot of agencies work. An agency member with the Business Manager role is able to submit and manage proposals on behalf of other agency members. Then the freelancers on whose behalf those proposals are submitted are hired on those contracts. Check this help article for more information on how to set it up.

While you can hide the hourly rates of your exclusive agency members, unfortunately, you can't hide the budget information on clients' job posts.

You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your response.

What about if my Salesperson not in the United States. I have hired salesperson, but right now he is located in Armenia, I have heard that there is issue with Upwork regarding to the location,I mean the Upwork block the account if you are not located in the US. So I want to contact Upwork to discuss how to go forward with my business because neither me nor my salesperson is in the US all the time.

Please give me a heads-up.  

Hi Ruzanna,

You can work with non-US freelancers, which Bojan confirmed in his response. For more information, please also check out the links he shared. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths