🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please review my profile
Page options
khalid221
Community Member

Please review my profile

Hello everyone,

I'm a new freelancer here and in the past few days I proposed for many jobs but not successful to get long run job or even an interview.

Could it be something wrong with my profile?

Please check it and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You have a good profile but - hide the test scores that are below average.  And I agree that you should raise your rate.  I found that the jobs got better and more frequent when I charged more.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! 

I'm sorry to hear that. When you submit a proposal, there is a chance that the client will not respond or hire someone else instead. I understand that this can be disheartening, but also remember that perseverance is one of the keys to success. We want you to be successful on Upwork so please consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
r_skane
Community Member

I think you have a great profile. And you have great feedback as well. In my opinion, your hourly rate is too low. I think you should increase it substantially to show that you value your own work. You might think that a higher rate will scare people off, but I've found the opposite.

You have a good profile but - hide the test scores that are below average.  And I agree that you should raise your rate.  I found that the jobs got better and more frequent when I charged more.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths