I get recently top ranted badge on Upwork feel perfect, But I want some visit my profile and advise me how to improve. I am very grateful to you:
Here are my recommendations:
* Don't introduce yourself. Clients know who you are since your name is at the top of your profile
* Too many capitalized letters in the first sentence. It should be: I'm a graduate in Computer Science with 4+ years of digital marketing services experience.
* Remove the 100% satisfaction and 100% guarantee. You're going to attract the wrong type of client who will never be satisfied.
* Move achievements to your "Other Experiences" section
* Remove available 24/7. No you're not so don't lie.
Reading through your reviews you should focus more on delivering quality work and increasing your rate ($10/hour?) to attract clients of a higher caliber.
I'm curious how you have a JSS of 100% with so many less than stellar reviews. Perhaps it's out of the 12-month, 24-month window.
Hope this helps.