🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Poor site
Page options
9440dc98
Community Member

Poor site

You have a good site which you have overcomplicated, there is no customer support  it will not allow me to verify my card. This site is frustrating even more so as it has good freelancers but the structure of the site is awful. Who wants to speak with a bot? People per hour is much simpler and user friendly a shame as this sit ecould be very good but as it stands is terrible.

3 REPLIES 3
flrgx
Community Member

If you require assistance, this is not how you get it. You need to go to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "get help."

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Christopher D wrote:

You have a good site which you have overcomplicated, there is no customer support  it will not allow me to verify my card. This site is frustrating even more so as it has good freelancers but the structure of the site is awful. Who wants to speak with a bot? People per hour is much simpler and user friendly a shame as this sit ecould be very good but as it stands is terrible.

Hi!

In this instance, it is possible you're trying to use a prepaid card.

Unfortunately, Upwork doesn't allow prepaid cards at this time (every other freelance platform does, along with tons of other payment methods).

Feel free to use those other platforms that accept the payment method you have.

Really, there isn't much you can do. Even though they've already lost a lot of clients because of this, Upwork doesn't seem willing to integrate more payment methods anytime soon.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths