🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Porfile is stucked
Page options
fda622c0
Community Member

Porfile is stucked

Hello there,

My profile in not showing new projects and also some contracts are closed but they are showing at in progress tab. Please support with this.

Also, I have +$1k earning and 13 top rated eligible weeks but still didn't receive top rated badge.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for your message. The profile does not refresh instantly when contracts end. I have refreshed your profile so that your contract now shows as completed.

As for the Top Rated status, your first date earning must be more than 90 days ago. It looks like you are due to hit that mark in the next couple days. 

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for your message. The profile does not refresh instantly when contracts end. I have refreshed your profile so that your contract now shows as completed.

As for the Top Rated status, your first date earning must be more than 90 days ago. It looks like you are due to hit that mark in the next couple days. 

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks Mike for your support. I know that it takes some time for my profile to be refreshed but it took around 5 days so that I posted here but it's refreshed now. Thanks for your support.

For top rated, you are correct, it will it 90 days after 2 or 3 days. Thanks for your clarification.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths