🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Portfolio Image Dimensions larger than 4000 p...
Page options
b5d2166c
Community Member

Portfolio Image Dimensions larger than 4000 pixels

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and started building my portfolio. I noticed that some freelancers have very tall images in their portfolio...10,000 pixels and larger in height. I was happy to see that because that is how I want to set up my portfolio as a long single image for each project.

However, when I try to upload images to any of the 3 available templates, I always get the message that images cannot exceed 4000 x 4000 pixels. How are some designers able to upload those tall images on their portfolios?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhsin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!

Same question here, Can you help me? Thanks.

Hi Iuno,

I can confirm that currently, we only allow image size from 4000px x4000px. If you see something different in another user's profile please keep in mind that it might have been uploaded a long time ago, before this limit took place. 

That said, thank you for expressing your interest in being able to upload these kinds of images to your portfolio. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths