🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Portfolio Upload and Limit
Page options
mdenamulwp
Community Member

Portfolio Upload and Limit

Hi,

I am new in Upwork. I need know about uploading Protfolio. Is there any limit uploading portfolio for attracting buyers?

Thanks in advance for nice cooperation and help.

Thanks

Mdenamul H

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Mdenamul,

Yes, there is a limit. If you worked on a website (design, writing, etc.) for a past client and want to share the link with a potential client as part of your portfolio, you also may do so even if the website includes contact information. In these cases, please be sure to ask the client to only contact you through Upwork until a contract is started. Please note that sharing social media handles/IDs is not allowed.

There is also a limit for uplaoding images and files to your portfolio. Thumbnail images, URL, and/or project files can be attached for clients to view. Images can be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format. The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. Attachments can be in .doc, .swf, or .pdf format. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
igorsavinkin
Community Member

How many portfolio items can I load to my profile ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths