🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Portfolio images
Page options
lindaleestudios
Community Member

Portfolio images

Spoiler
Some of my portfolio projects are duplicated appearing twice in the general profile. Only one project thus far is not duplicated. Why some and not others?
6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Linda,

I see what you are referring to. Could you please try removing one of those duplicates from your General profile by hovering over it and clicking the trash bin icon? We'll check on it once you do and investigate this further. In general, a portfolio item that's been added to a Specialized profile (Graphic Design in your case,) will also show in your General profile automatically.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your reply. It was making two copies of most projects within the general profile. The Graphic Design profile was fine. I deleted all of the duplicates because if I deleted one the other showed missing image icon. I then logged out and thought I would try again later with the four that kept duplicating.

Many thanks,
Linda

I just re-added one of the projects with a new name and it is still dulicating itself. Followed same process as other projects. I am going to delete one of the duplicates so you can see what happens.

Hi Linda, 

You can come back here and let us know if the issue persists when you try to add the other portfolio items so that we can investigate it further for you. We'll wait for your update!

~ Avery
Upwork

The attached is what happens when you delete one of the duplicates.

May have found the reason and workaround. If I save with 4 images in the gallery instead of 5 it doesn't duplicate!! Oh, happy day.... 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths