🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Portfolio samples dimensions
Page options
photoedit101
Community Member

Portfolio samples dimensions

Hello, new member here!

Can you tell me what are proper dimensions for portfolio photo samples?

Thank you. Smiley Happy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Milos,

Please read this Help Article to find out how to find work and how to submit proposals on jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. You can update your profile by taking a few tests to showcase your skills. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milos,

Welcome to Upwork!  The maximum size of the portfolio thumbnail is 5mb and 25mb for attachments. As we don’t have any specific recommendation regarding the ideal image size, please read this community thread where you can find discussions regarding this meter from other community members, and please read this help article for more useful information about profile portfolio.  Meanwhile, please check out this thread and go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions, designed to help you start bidding successfully and winning jobs on Upwork. You may check Hiring Headquarters link in the thread I mentioned, and find there some excellent articles for both, improving profiles and writing good proposals. You may also read this article to help you avoid questionable jobs. Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Thank you so much for your response. I'll check out those links in order to learn how this marketplace works.

I have one more question. Why I don't see any proposals? Do I have to complete some tests first?

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Hi Milos,

Please read this Help Article to find out how to find work and how to submit proposals on jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. You can update your profile by taking a few tests to showcase your skills. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths