🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Portfolio - under review
Page options
mbusel
Community Member

Portfolio - under review

Dear Upwork support,

I didn't touch my upwork profile during long period, because I was busy on long term job.
Today, I decided to make my Upwork profile and portfolio well formed, because I will need to find contracts here. I recognized that upwork allows to create many profiles (general, full stack, etc.).  First of all this upwork multiple-profile feature is too buggy. I tried just to re-save some portfolio items and lost images attached to these items. OK, I fixed this problem (fixed temporary - found some projects in the internet and made screenshots), but there is another issue. Some, portfolio items which were created long time ago are switched to 'Under Review' state after re-save. Please do review for such profile items or let me know how to swicth all my profile items visible to clients/customers (now all under review profile items are visible only to me).

Best regards,
Maxim

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maxim,

Just to confirm, did you link your portfolio items with any contracts? If yes, the client has 3 days to approve your portfolio. If no actions are taken the portfolio items will be published on your profile after 3 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I connected them to contracts. I will remove these connection, because for me they are not necessary.

mbusel
Community Member

Thank you. Resolved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths