🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Posting images in projects
Page options
janeames
Community Member

Posting images in projects

OK I am having trouble uploading an image small enough to fit in the screen.  I have seen the note about 690 pixels and have resized my image to suit.  However, it is still too big, and then I see the edit option in the top right hand corner, and although I put the scale to your widest option - sliding to the left it still is too big for your window.  I cannot show how to background swap and my editing skills without showing all of my image.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lorretta, 

I can see that you were able to add this model's other photo in your portfolio. The minimum dimensions for images are 400px width x 300px height , however 1000px width x 750px height is recommended. The maximum size is 5 MB for the thumbnail and 25 MB for attachments. 

Could you please try resizing your photo accordingly to see if you are able to add the whole photo instead of a cropped version? Let us know if you need further help!

~ Avery
Upwork
janeames
Community Member

I have tried many times your cropping window slider doesn't encompass a whole body photo. Please try it yourself and let me know if u find it works.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lorretta, 

It looks like the file you are uploading does not meet the recommended minimum dimensions for images - 400px width x 300px height , or 1000px width x 750px height. Is it possible to upload a file that has this width and height? 

~ Avery
Upwork
janeames
Community Member

Ok I will upload a file that is that pixel but it doesn't make any ce its quality just looks bad. I will upload the girl with the hat number 1
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths