🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Pre-Packaged Projects Problem
Page options
smkiger
Community Member

Pre-Packaged Projects Problem

STILL cannot add an image to a new Pre-Packaged Project. I click on 'add image' and it goes to the page where images were previously uploaded but their is no way to upload a new image.

I tried clearing browser cache. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Michael, currently only an image that's already been uploaded to the portfolio can be selected as a cover image for a Pre-Packaged Project. If you would like to use an image that's not already in your portfolio, you'll see an option to upload it there first. We are working on improving this feature and providing a more streamlined way to set up Pre-Packaged Projects is already on our roadmap.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Michael, currently only an image that's already been uploaded to the portfolio can be selected as a cover image for a Pre-Packaged Project. If you would like to use an image that's not already in your portfolio, you'll see an option to upload it there first. We are working on improving this feature and providing a more streamlined way to set up Pre-Packaged Projects is already on our roadmap.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
smkiger
Community Member

Thank you! I see what you mean and I did get the image added to the Pre-Packaged Product thanks to the info you provided.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths