cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview Descriptions Incorrect

Highlighted
Robert B Member Since: Jan 27, 2017
1 of 9

When searching/browising freelancers, the preview description often shows the same preview that does not correspond to the freelancer. This is a technical glitch that makes it difficult to browse.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 9

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I've tried to replicate your search but received different results, and wasn't able to locate the user from the screenshot in search results nor in the proposals you received. Could you please pm me a screenshot of the page showing this profile and other ones with the same overview text you mentioned? 

Highlighted
3 of 9

Search freelancers > select voice talent, then $10 and below. Start browsing the you will see that the previews do not always match (maybe 1 out of 5 are wrong).

Highlighted
Nicolas D Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
4 of 9

Hi,
I have the exact same problem (freelancers description doesn't match the actual person). Couldn't find more information about this.
Tried to reset/reinstall plugins and browser, tried with different browsers (chrome and firefox), tried different searchs. Still having this problem and can't find a solution.
Thanks for the help!

Highlighted
5 of 9

Hi Robert and Nicolas,

Please do follow up with a screenshot of the serach results as neither me or my team could replicate the results you receievd after following the steps Robert shared. Thank you.

Highlighted
6 of 9

Try a user (non-admin) login account. In my development work, I often see different results as admin vs. user account. Or use my account (I assume you have login info).

Highlighted
7 of 9

Hi Robert, 

I was able to replicate the issue now and will follow up with our team to investigate it further. I'll update the thread once we have more information, thanks for reporting.

Highlighted
Nicolas D Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
8 of 9

Here's the screenshot. Also, I'm the only one from my office having that issue.

Highlighted
9 of 9

Thanks for providing the screenshot Nicolas, I'll share it with the team and follow up with an update.