cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Balance

Highlighted
Madiha S Member Since: May 8, 2017
1 of 7

Hi, i am new to upwork, i have only recieved 2 payments. when my second payment arrived this weeek, the previous balance has disappeared. how do i go about retrieving the same? thank you.

Highlighted
Community Leader
AHS SHOHEL A Member Since: May 19, 2016
2 of 7

Payment procedure follows some steps: 

Work-in-progress

In Review

Pending Available

Available

"Available" is your balance. If your balance disappeared, then probably you got scheduled payment you set in the system. But in that case, you will also get a notification. 

Shohel
Highlighted
3 of 7

It was showing as Available till yesterday, and not that i have recieved this week's payment today, the old balance is not showing anymore. And nothing of that amount has been scheduled, nor have i recieved any notifcation of payment release.

Highlighted
Community Leader
AHS SHOHEL A Member Since: May 19, 2016
4 of 7

From my experience, it is unusual. You should contact support immediately. 

Shohel
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Madiha,

I checked your Transaction History and see you made a withdrawal an hour ago, and sent your available balance to the payment method you set up on your account. The second payment is still under pending and the funds will become available on the date shown on the right side of the payment. Please let me know if you have any questions and review freelancer resources to help you successfully navigate and use the Upwork platform.

Highlighted
6 of 7

The withdrawal was done for the second week's payment out of fear of it disappearing. I am talking about the first week's payment. If you see the withdrawal request. The amount is what i have recieved in the second payment. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Madiha,

I checked and the withdrawn funds are comprised our of three payments you received thus far. Please go to Reports > Transaction History, check the service fee which was deducted and let me know if you're still seeing any missing funds.