🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Problem about sent the CV for proposals
Page options
219e62a6
Community Member

Problem about sent the CV for proposals

Hi, I have a problem. 
I'm a new member and trying to learn this platform. 
I submitted proposal for some works. I sent the cover later with my cv together. Actually, I prepared a CV without my connect informations. But while I choose my CV from desktop, I chose the file that includes my contact information. I didn't notice 😞 And I sent this file to 3 different place. 
I don't want to cancel these proposals, because I don't have more connect. Therefore I cannot more submit proposal. 
What can I do for this problem? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumeyye, welcome to Upwork!

I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate error with including the wrong file in your recent proposals. I can confirm that cancelling those proposals is the only option you have. I'll follow up with you directly but would also like to clarify that including direct contact information before a contract is in place is not allowed by Upwork TOS. Please consider cancelling the proposals that might be in violation of Upwork TOS in order to avoid having them flagged and having a hold placed on your account. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumeyye, welcome to Upwork!

I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate error with including the wrong file in your recent proposals. I can confirm that cancelling those proposals is the only option you have. I'll follow up with you directly but would also like to clarify that including direct contact information before a contract is in place is not allowed by Upwork TOS. Please consider cancelling the proposals that might be in violation of Upwork TOS in order to avoid having them flagged and having a hold placed on your account. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir, 
Thanks for your message. 
I have a question about this subject then. 

When I canceled these proposals, can I get my connect back? 😕 

Hi Sumeyye,

Unfortunately not, since Connects aren't refunded in case of canceled proposals. However, I do value your honesty and circumstances surrounding your specific case, and will follow up with you via a private message with additional information.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths