🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem related to withdrawl.
Page options
chand-sabiha
Community Member

Problem related to withdrawl.

HI,

Is it necessary to have a particular amount of balance in my account,if i am trying to withdraw money through local bank?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sabiha,

Just to confirm your referring to the drop down settings for automated withdrawals, correct? You can select the one the best fits your needs, and still manually withdraw your funds when you need them. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sabiha,

Manually you can withdraw less than $100 through direct to local bank. To learn more about this check out our guide for Direct to Local Bank Fees & Timing. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am setting the payment method and its asking ''only when balance is'' and showing options below, which option i have to select?

Hi Sabiha,

Just to confirm your referring to the drop down settings for automated withdrawals, correct? You can select the one the best fits your needs, and still manually withdraw your funds when you need them. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much Goran.

Hi,

There is again a problem in Tax information. Its asking about the legal name of my business?What to write here?

Hi Sabiha,

You can write your own full name as well, for more details about completing your profile check out our guide for Create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Sahiba - just a note that your profile picture must be an actual picture of you, not an avatar.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths