🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem while hiring
Page options
sreerajpalath
Community Member

Problem while hiring

Please check the below screenshot

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm having trouble while hiring someone newly. Its showing an alert like Financial transactions have been limited. " So I'm not able to post a job. 

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks In advance

Sreeraj

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sreeraj,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details about this, if you have any questions please post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further.
You can access your tickets on this Link.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Sreeraj P wrote:

Please check the below screenshot

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm having trouble while hiring someone newly. Its showing an alert like Financial transactions have been limited. " So I'm not able to post a job. 

How can I solve this issue?

Seems you didn't listen to all the warnings you were given against hiring your "friend" or your "wife" ... Now your account is suspended, and that includes your freelancer account so you can't withdraw any earnings. 

Some people ask for advice and then take it.

Some people prefer to learn the hard way.

Seems you belong to the latter group...

Dear Petra,

I'm totaly cofuced now. Earlier I rised a qustion regarding hiring knowing person and upwork team has been answerd. But it was long back!. 

Now I want to  hire somone for a task, so I rised a qustion with' why I ws not able ot hire. There were a alert showing to contact customer support to resolve it'. Now I done the same and got a feedback like this. Surprised why it happen like this?

But I want to post a job,  I didnt hire or I dont want to hire wife or frinds. Seems this is a minsudersstding! could you please figure it out?   

Can you please advise me how to solve this?

Hi Sreeraj,

Since private information are involved here we can`t address your issue publicly, please contact our customer support or refer to the ticket that was sent to you to post all of the questions you may have.
Our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths