🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Problem with Address Line
Page options
a_genette
Community Member

Problem with Address Line

I am trying to create my profile, and it asks me to fill in my address. I do this, but then it comes up with an error saying "this line is required." The line in question is for the street, but this box is greyed out and I can't edit it.

Street

This field is required.
5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adriane,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a_genette
Community Member

I still cannot get past the first screen in building my profile. I cleared my internet history and used internet explorer instead of chrome, and it still doesn't work. I begin typing my address, and then I fill in the apartment number. However the box for street remains grey and I cannot type in it. When I try to submit the form, it says:

Street

This field is required.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adriane,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with this issue, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same problem

Hi Rhonda, 

I can see that you were able to fill in your address in the address field already. Let me know if you need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths