🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem with My Job Feed
Page options
sarabuhbara
Community Member

Problem with My Job Feed

I completed my profile & am ready to secure my first job, but My Job Feed isn't working. It just says: "Sorry, we couldn't find any jobs matching these criteria." 

How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Sara,

I checked your account and I can confirm that there are jobs showing in your Job Feed. However, there are no saved search in your feed, the amount and variety of the jobs can be limited. Please, run and save more searches with keywords that describe the services you offer. You can check this helpful article on Job Feed. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An, 

You said you can see jobs in my Job Feed? I'm wondering why you can seen them and I can't?

Is there a step I've missed in setting up my profile?

Thank you so much!

Sara

Hi Sara, 

It looks like you still haven't saved any search on your job search yet which is why there are not jobs showing on your job feed. 

When you search for a job, click on the magnifying glass on the search box. It will lead you to this page, where you should be able to apply filters on your job search. Once you are satisfied, click on the save search button. New jobs that are related to your job search will automatically populate on your job field. 

Save Job Search.png

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths