🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Problem with Video Verification
Page options
hoppswalden
Community Member

Problem with Video Verification

Hello,
Upwork required of me to verify my identity, I’ve uploaded a government ID and that was approved without any problem, but the video verification part is what I’ve been struggling with, once I click on start chat it takes me to upwork support, giving me the option of chatting with a bot, please help!!!!!!

Thanks,
Mofe.
9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Fadipe,

I checked your account, and it seems like you were able to chat with our team already and they have provided you the link to where you can proceed with the video call. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
742c4a00
Community Member

I have the same issue. kindly provide me a link I only have 1 day for verification

Hi Fahad,

I checked and it looks like our team is reviewing your ID at the moment. Please allow up to 1 business day for the review and you should be able to complete your Video Verification afterward. If there are any problems with your ID our team will contact you directly in order to assist you. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
nerichan
Community Member

Hi! Having the same problem, please assist too. I already got my ID approved, just my video chat part I was having trouble with. Thank you.

Hi Nerizza,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you`re trying to complete the second step?

I would recommend to try and clear your cache and cookies or login via Firefox to complete the process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion, using Firefox worked!

haydutova-rosica
Community Member

I have a problem with the video verification too. When I click on Start chat, it says "it should take a few minutes" and nothing happened then.

Hi Rositsa,

Could you try logging in via Firefox to complete the verification? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That works! Thank you!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths