🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Problem with creating Profile.
Page options
shellkovica
Community Member

Problem with creating Profile.

Hi! I've got a problem with creating Profile. After clicking Review Application & Submit page is updating but not proceeding, so nothing changes. Tried Chrome and Opera, cleared cache and cookies - still nothing. I need help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antonina,

One of our team members will contact you and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antonina,

One of our team members will contact you and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having a problem with my telephone number. I'm a US citizen working out of Myanmar at the moment and don't have access to my US phone to do the phone verification. I work where the jobs are, move a lot, and I don't have plans to move back to the US, however both my permanent address and bank are in the US and I pay US taxes. How do I get past the +1 on the telephone number verrification popup to complete my profile?

Hi Jeanne,

Since private details are involved here we can`t discuss them publicly, one of our team members will contact you via ticket and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran!

i. I'm having problems filling out my profile information. The areas as followed will not allow me to add content:

Employment History

English Proficiency

Number of Hours Available

I cannot procced with my profile without these marked. Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kara,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problems after this let me know what type of browsers have you used, thank yu.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I'm trying to create my profile but whenever I click the Review Application button, it just refreshes the page and the City box is blank again. Tried clearing Cache and changing browsers already.

Hi Shermaine, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths