🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem with payments
Page options
dungapato
Community Member

Problem with payments

Hello, I'm from Armenia. Can I add a local bank account in my payments methods? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ok Goran. Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Georgi,

Yes you can use our Direct to Local Bank option to withdraw your earnings in your local bank account.
To read more details about this, check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran. When I click on Add Method button. Opens this window.
This window does not have Direct to Local Bank option.

Direct to local bank is unfortunately not available to all locations.

If it is not on your list of available withdrawal methods, it is not available to you.

Hi Georgi,

I`m sorry about the confusion.
Please check this Help Article and the list of available countries for this withdrawal method. Unfortunately this payment method is not available for your country, fell free to use another one that best fits your needs.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, thanks for your help.
But there are problem also with PayPal method.
I would like to know this method also does not work in our country?

Hi Georgi,

Unfortunately I can`t advice you about PayPal accordingly. Please contact PayPal customer support and address your questions to them, they will be able to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok Goran. Thank you very much.

Hi, my country (Dominican Republic) is not listed in the list Direct to Local Bank Available Countries, I had checked countless times hoping to find it eventually, but so far I had no luck. Is there a plan to add Dominican Republic?

Thanks in advance

Hi Elba,

Our team is always looking for opportunities to expand this feature to other countries, unfortunately at the moment your country is not available.

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths