🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem with registration
Page options
michal_marek
Community Member

Problem with registration

Hello, i have a problem with registration. When im trying to fill in the registration form I always get stuck at picking the city. There is simply no option for me to pick from. I tried several advices, which I found in different topics here, but nothing worked for me. I am from the Czech Republic. Can you help me please? Thanks for your advice in advance! Michal

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application form.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, i have a problem with registration. When im trying to fill in the registration form I always get stuck at picking the city. There is simply no option for me to pick from. I tried several advices, which I found in different topics here, but nothing worked for me. I am from the Trinidad and Tobago. Can you help me please?

Hi Timothy,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths