🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem with submitting proposals
Page options
giuashatbd
Community Member

Problem with submitting proposals

Hello,  

I have opened a account few days ago. From then I'm trying to submit proposal but it showing error. The error message is "Sorry, we were unable to save your application. This job is private. Only freelancers invited by client can view this job." But the jobs are not private. Even the message showing for all the jobs posted on Upwork. Please check the issue for me.

Best,

Giuash

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giuash,

Thank you for following up with additional information. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giuash,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? 

If the issue persists, please send me a link of the job post and related screenshot through a PM. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you so much for your response. I have tried all the methods already (clearing cache and cookies and using another browser) but didn't work. 

The error showing for all the job posts. Here a job I tried to submit proposal for -

**Edited for community guidelines**

Also please check the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Giuash

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giuash,

Thank you for following up with additional information. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your help, Bojan. Have a nice day!

sorry to say this but am actually having similar issue 

ive been trying to submmit proposals for the past one week and i cant . i get the same error message all the time ; "we were unable to save your application. This job is private. Only freelancers invited by client can view this job."

Truth is these jobs are not private. Even the message showing for all the jobs posted on Upwork. Please check the issue for me.

i getting really worried.

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please share the job post link so I can check this for you? You can send it to me via PM by clicking on my name. I'll wait for your message. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks for the response.

i have inboxed you all the details to this query .

thanks again for willing to assist and i will be expeditiously awaiting a solution.

manny

hello ,good day  

i have sent you the details as requested still awating your response .

thanks

manny  

Hi Emmanuel, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for response!

HI,  available connects 60, but Problem with submitting proposals.

ID link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b82698d09f4015c5

Delowar

Hi Delowar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1f3bcfd2
Community Member

i have the same issue in submit proposal .i got a error

Hi Fzmedia,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
hazemelsayed93
Community Member

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Hi Hazem,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fbf0e98b
Community Member

Hello Joanne - I'm having a similar issue. Appreciate the help!

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error from your side so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c127573b
Community Member

I am having the same issue and I don't know how to fix it. 

Hi Ifra,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

~Andrea
Upwork
4d1b5043
Community Member

I am experiencing the same problem. I hope this can be fixed permanently since this issue has been going on for quite a while now.

Hi Jenelita,

Thank you for posting. Could you please confirm if you have tried the workaround shared by Andrea above?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths