🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem with submitting requests
Page options
ab54f6c8
Community Member

Problem with submitting requests

Hello, I'm a beginner freelancer, and I can't take my first order due to the fact that I send applications, but they are not displayed on the project page. The photo shows how my application was accepted, but did not appear in the application counter, I waited 2 days.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your screen capture only says that the client didn't do a search and invite any freelancers, and isn't interviewing anyone (so there are no "unanswered invites" either, since the client didn't invite anyone). But obviously, people can send proposals without being specifically invited by the client, since this is what you did. The "application counter" is actually the part just above where you've circled, where it says "Proposals: 50+" (it won't show a number higher than 50, no matter how many proposals are received).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your screen capture only says that the client didn't do a search and invite any freelancers, and isn't interviewing anyone (so there are no "unanswered invites" either, since the client didn't invite anyone). But obviously, people can send proposals without being specifically invited by the client, since this is what you did. The "application counter" is actually the part just above where you've circled, where it says "Proposals: 50+" (it won't show a number higher than 50, no matter how many proposals are received).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths