cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems filling out education info?

Highlighted
Caitlin B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
1 of 12
Hiya, I think there's a glitch on the site. I'm setting up my account and filling out my education details, and when I enter the degree (Bachelor of Arts), the 'Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list' message appears and prevents me from saving the info.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 12

Hi Caitlin,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Saud B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
3 of 12

Unable to add degree in my profile. Even though the option is available in the drop down menu. Is this some bug? Can anyone help?

Highlighted
4 of 12

Hi Saud,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps I`ve shared in my previous post. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Saud B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
5 of 12

Hi,

I tried with another browser and cleared cache and cookies as well. The issues is still there.

Highlighted
6 of 12

Hi Saud,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education information. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Caitlin B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
7 of 12

I've also cleared cache and cookies to no avail! Thanks, C

Highlighted
8 of 12

Hi Caitlin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education section. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jose Juan G Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
9 of 12

Hi, I'm having the same issue. 

I select the degree from the drop-down list but it doesn't work. 

Highlighted
10 of 12

Hi Jose,

Just to confirm, did you try clearing your cache and cookies or adding your education from another browser? Thank you.

Untitled