🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problems filling out education info?
Page options
cbowring
Community Member

Problems filling out education info?

Hiya, I think there's a glitch on the site. I'm setting up my account and filling out my education details, and when I enter the degree (Bachelor of Arts), the 'Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list' message appears and prevents me from saving the info.

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Caitlin,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Unable to add degree in my profile. Even though the option is available in the drop down menu. Is this some bug? Can anyone help?

Hi Saud,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps I`ve shared in my previous post. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I tried with another browser and cleared cache and cookies as well. The issues is still there.

Hi Saud,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education information. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've also cleared cache and cookies to no avail! Thanks, C

Hi Caitlin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same issue. 

I select the degree from the drop-down list but it doesn't work. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jose,

Just to confirm, did you try clearing your cache and cookies or adding your education from another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I tried using other browsers but they didn’t work
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jose,

Just to confirm, are you choosing a degree from the suggestions in the drop down menu?. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths