cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Deepanshu K Member Since: Nov 17, 2017
51 of 120

What could be the possible reason for this? 

Jonathan V Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
52 of 120

Hello Vladimir,

I happen to have a friend whose profile is not active yet, she's done everything with my help to get it going and it still says its not been approved. Do you know any way we can help her?

Her profile ID is :

***Edited for Community Guidelines***

Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
53 of 120

Hello Jonathan,

I'm sorry to hear that. Although your friend cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, she might be able to do so in the future. The number of available jobs and freelancers varies over time, so we welcome her to revisit Upwork. And she can always add additional skills or experience to her profile as she develops them. Please click this link to help her enhance her profile.

Untitled
Mikko P Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
54 of 120

Hi! Just wanted to know if my profile has been approved? Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 120

Hi Mikko,

Congratulations your profile has been approved.
Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
Highlighted
Khanh D Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
56 of 120

Hello, my friend created a new profile on Upwork and got declined several times. She cannot even reply or create a thread on the community. Some helps please!!!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
57 of 120

Hi Khanh, 

We are unable to discuss your friend's account here in the Community for privacy reasons. Please direct your friend to her support ticket should she need more assistance from the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ahsan A Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
58 of 120

He has tried a lot to contact suppor but his tickets are closing autometically without any reply. He has tried to post in community but could not select category I mean when he tries to select category then mouse does not work. Then he has tried to reply in community but it says something like this " You don't have this preiviledges"

actually his cleint requested him to jou in upwork but he is not able to appy his client's job because his profile is rejected. Now what can he do?

Ahsan A Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
59 of 120

Hi, One of my friend is very interested to work in Upwork but his profile is not approving. He is resubmitting again and again but it is not working. Anyone can help me to get my friend's profile approved?

Faheem I Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
60 of 120

Hi,

how can i know my upwork profile is approved or not?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS