cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not approved!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
81 of 122

Hi Ferdy,

I see your profile is active, have you selected a membership plan in order to receive the Connects?

Ferdy R Member Since: Dec 16, 2017
82 of 122

Hi Vladimir,

in a couple hours, now my profile is active, thank you

Regards,

Ferdy

Highlighted
Olivera M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
83 of 122

I don't get it. They won't accept my profile but If I have a client with whom I want to work with, then they'll open my account to work with my client ONLY. Why would I bring you a client since you are not accepting my profile? (Question from my friend who is trying to start working on UpWork)

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 122

Hi Olivera,

Upwork will now review new freelancer registrations to determine if our marketplace does not have opportunities for them based on their combination of skills and experience. For more information about this, please check this announcement from Garnor. Your friend will also receive a notification email about this step with more information. Please have your friend refer to the email sent to him. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ashikul K Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
85 of 122

Hi All,

Nice to be here. But I have Submitted by account 4/5 times with different category and different profession. I completed by study in Textile Engineering and Fashion Designing. I have other skill too such as Designing, Some Web work, HRM, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. I tried with those. But you are not approve my account. Please help me approve my account. And don't tell me there is no work in upwork. Give me Solution.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
86 of 122

Ashikul K wrote: Give me Solution.

The solution is to spend a few years aquiring and confirming an in-demand skill and then trying again.

Wildly attempting to get approved by throwing half-baked skills at your profile in casee something lets you in is a bad strategy.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
87 of 122

Hi Ashikul,

Upon checking, your account has been approved. Having a complete profile with your work history and list of skills can help a potential client learn whether you are the right person for their project. Here's a very helpful article on how you can enhance your feelancer profile. Add necessary skills, certifications, portfolio, and the like to make your profile stand out to potential clients.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ashikul K Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
88 of 122

But I have seen that My account is still under review. Please verify me. I think I can help the community.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
89 of 122

Ashikul,

Please, refer to the notification the team sent to you earlier today for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
90 of 122

Hi Muzammil,

Your profile has been approved.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS