91 of 128

Hi Muzammil,

Your profile has been approved.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Marie-Pier D Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
92 of 128

Hi Upwork community,

I am posting this on behalf of a friend because she is experiencing technical difficulties posting it. Here is her post:

I have been trying to get my profile approved as an editor and it has been rejected 3 times now because there is insufficient demand for my skills or expertise.

1) Is there a glut of editors in general on Upwork (proofreaders, copyeditors, developmental editors)? I am game to develop my skills but don't want to hone them in the wrong direction if there are certain types of editing that are much more in demand. The skills I have posted on my profile are: Proofreading, Copyediting, Technical Editing, Developmental Editing, Content Editing, Story Editing, Content Writing, Copywriting

2) I have been told not to add anything to my portfolio as it's not necessarily helpful as an editor. Could this be affecting my approval?

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to being a part of the Upwork community.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
93 of 128

Hi Marie,

We're sorry to hear that your friend's registration was not accepted. If she has more relevant skills or experiences to add, she can update and resubmit her profile and we’ll take another look to see if there is a demand for the new skills. If she doesn't have additional skills or experience to add now, she can always update her profile in the future. She can check out this article for tips on building a great profile
We hope this information helps!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rafiqul I Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
94 of 128

1. I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

2. If this is not approved then how to approved?

Rafiqul
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
95 of 128

Hi Rafiqul,

Your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please check these helpful article before you start submitting proposals.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Rafiqul I Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
96 of 128

Thanks for respons me

Rafiqul
Ayoub E Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
97 of 128

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved..?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
98 of 128

Hi Ayoub,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected a membership plan. Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
Umut Erdal I Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
99 of 128

Hi thank you for your interest. My account is confirmed. I guess the photo did not meet community standards. My account was approved as I changed it photograph.

Umut Erdal I Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
100 of 128

I'm waiting for my account to be approved even though it's been 40 + hours ..

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS