cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Kelvin R Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
111 of 122

Hello,

My account is still under review, it's been almost 48 hours now.

Can you please look into it? Thanks.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
112 of 122

Hi Kelvin,

One from our team will look into this for you and will update you directly to the ticket that wil be created. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ahmed S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
113 of 122

Hello
Why so far my profile has not been approved

Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
114 of 122

Hello
Why so far my profile has not been approved

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
115 of 122

Hi Ahmed,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina
Ruy D Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
116 of 122

Hi. I'm writing on behalf of my friend, **Edited for Community Guidelines** . His user in Upwork is **Edited for Community Guidelines** He wants to know why his profile isn't approved. I can recommend him with my eyes closed. He's the Creative Director of our creative studio, Krea, and has great ability in branding, design and marketing strategies and creations.
I speak highly of him. Please, help him get his profile approved.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
117 of 122

Hi Ruy,

While I'm sorry to hear about your friend's registration not having been accepted, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the Community. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina
Christoph G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
118 of 122

Hello, I am new to upwork aswell.

When I log into my account I am stuck in the "Create your profile" screen for a month now.

Since I send in my profile for a review I did not recieve any emails yet. If you google my account you can already find it online, but I cannot move out of the "create your profile" screen when I am logged in. Can you please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just fill in everything again and I now was able to get into the next section and the profile is now under review

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
119 of 122

Hi Christoph,

Your account is currently in review. We will reach out within 24 hours about your profile. If that doesn't happen, please let us know right away. Thank you for letting us look into this. 

~ Riri
J-amil R Member Since: May 10, 2019
120 of 122

Hello Riri,

Can I check with you if my profile is approved?

Thank you,

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS