Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
111 of 118

Hi Ahmed,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina
Highlighted
Ruy D Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
112 of 118

Hi. I'm writing on behalf of my friend, **Edited for Community Guidelines** . His user in Upwork is **Edited for Community Guidelines** He wants to know why his profile isn't approved. I can recommend him with my eyes closed. He's the Creative Director of our creative studio, Krea, and has great ability in branding, design and marketing strategies and creations.
I speak highly of him. Please, help him get his profile approved.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
113 of 118

Hi Ruy,

While I'm sorry to hear about your friend's registration not having been accepted, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the Community. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina
Christoph G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
114 of 118

Hello, I am new to upwork aswell.

When I log into my account I am stuck in the "Create your profile" screen for a month now.

Since I send in my profile for a review I did not recieve any emails yet. If you google my account you can already find it online, but I cannot move out of the "create your profile" screen when I am logged in. Can you please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just fill in everything again and I now was able to get into the next section and the profile is now under review

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
115 of 118

Hi Christoph,

Your account is currently in review. We will reach out within 24 hours about your profile. If that doesn't happen, please let us know right away. Thank you for letting us look into this. 

~ Riri
J-amil R Member Since: May 10, 2019
116 of 118

Hello Riri,

Can I check with you if my profile is approved?

Thank you,

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
117 of 118

Hi J-Amil,

Congratulations! I can confirm that your account is approved. I also see that you've sent some proposals already. You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Lee S Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
118 of 118
Hi, I'm new to Upwork and now I have to post question using my client account since my freelancer account somehow could not post/reply. I have the same problem that my profile has been rejected for almost 14 days with the same reason:"Insufficient for the marketplace", even when I have changed/added skills, portfolio, experiences..., almost everything.
Can you please tell me how to get approved? Thank you in advance
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS