cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
61 of 120

Hi Faheem,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Moises C Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
62 of 120
I created a profile in upwork but I can’t send proposals to any job yet. I guess it was still not approved. I need my profile to be approved too.
Highlighted
Hamza M Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
63 of 120

I want to know about my profile... Is it Approved by upwork.? Also I am getting error message "You must update your address before you can submit proposals".  Although I have updated the address but still displaying the same error message.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
64 of 120

Hi Hamza, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can review your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Stephen T Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
65 of 120

I submitted my profile, but it isn't approved yet. Please help me!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
66 of 120

Hi Stephen,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details, please refer to the details shared there and feel free to follow up with any additional questions. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Marigold D Member Since: Aug 18, 2018
67 of 120

Hi Vladimir! I have a friend whose profile is not being approved and she submitted her revised work for about 6 times already. Just wanted some help in what she can add/improve on her profile as she's very serious in being part of Upwork. Thanks in advance! 

Account link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
68 of 120

Hi Marigold,

Thanks for reaching out to us. While I'm sorry to hear about your friend's registration not having been accepted, we won't be able to discuss another user's account status here in the Community. Thank you for understanding.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad Hassan S Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
69 of 120
Please check my profile that it is approved or not.. thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
70 of 120

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile is still not approved, you will need to complete it up to 100%. Once you have completed your profile our team will review it and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS