🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Approval
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi. I just wanted to know if my profile is already approved or confirmed? And where I can find if my profile is already approved?

Hi Rose Ann,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is already active. Please log in to your account to check. The update regarding your profile approval has been sent to your email as well. Please let us know if you have other questions or if you need assistance. We're here to help!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Vladimir. My profile was created 3 years ago in oDesk. Now I'd like to reactivate it and start to work here on Upwrok, but my account suspended and I have 0 connects. Can't change my membership plan and here I can't send tickets to customer support. What can I do? can you help me with it? http://prntscr.com/jdkbyi

Because I can/t create a new profile - it's violation of therms. I'd like to work here

Hi Nick,

Our team has updated your account and you can start bidding on projects. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I received an email saying that i am part of the community but i want to apply for a proyect and it says that my profile is inreview, can you let me know why? thank you!

Hi Jazmin,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approve, I hope anyone can help me. God bless..Smiley Happy

Hi Paul,

It looks like you resubmitted your profile again recently. Please, allow the team some time to review it and get back to you.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I  still haven't received any email. 

Hi Paul, 

I checked your account and can see that you were notified to make changes on your profile. You should be able to access the notification via email, or under the My Requests link on this page.

Please update your profile accordingly so that your profile can be approved and you can start working on the platform.

@Paul J wrote:

Hi Valeria,

I  still haven't received any email. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I updated my profile but still it is not approved. Please help me.

Hi Paul,

I see you recently updated your ticket and our team will follow up soon to review the changes and update your account status.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

hi vladimir

i did not receive any email. 

Paul,

Looks like you've replied to the support ticket. The team will review the updates you made to your profile and notify you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Untitled

Hi, Valeria! 

I am reaching out to see if you can provide information about to approval status of my account? I posted on another thread and have yet to receive a response. 

Please advise. 

Hi Kimberly, 

I went ahead and checked your account. While your profile is approve, there is still a limitation to your account. I have followed this up with the team handling this issue, and will let you know should I receive any update from them. 

~ Avery
Upwork

i cant submit my profile beacuse i select wrong country and now upwork wont let me change Country from US to Pakistan any help ?

thanks

@Tariq Y wrote:

i cant submit my profile beacuse i select wrong country and now upwork wont let me change Country from US to Pakistan any help ?

thanks

Profile's already suspended.

Maybe if you had not tried to lie about your location in the first place this wouldn't have happened.....

Hi, Vladimir! 

I was wondering if you could provide any information on my profile approval? I am excited to get started! 

Cannot wait to hear back from you. 

Thanks! 

Hello,

I've got the same problem - profile is not approved yet. Can you please help?

Thanks in advance

Hi Dmitriy,

Our team will review your profile shortly and sent detail explanation about the status on your account.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile is still is pending status , i am not able to bid on any project because of that. It says to wait for 12 hours but it has been more than 24 hours now. How to speed up the process or to get in touch with someone from upwork ?

Hello! I have the same problem. I had registered three days ago.

Hi Volodymyr,

Our team will make an update on the status on your account shortly.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Deepanshu,

Unfortunately your profile has not been accepted. Our team will check the review process that is still on your end and assist you with this.

~ Goran
Upwork

What could be the possible reason for this? 

jonavg
Community Member

Hello Vladimir,

I happen to have a friend whose profile is not active yet, she's done everything with my help to get it going and it still says its not been approved. Do you know any way we can help her?

Her profile ID is :

***Edited for Community Guidelines***

Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Jonathan,

I'm sorry to hear that. Although your friend cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, she might be able to do so in the future. The number of available jobs and freelancers varies over time, so we welcome her to revisit Upwork. And she can always add additional skills or experience to her profile as she develops them. Please click this link to help her enhance her profile.

Untitled

Hi! Just wanted to know if my profile has been approved? Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mikko,

Congratulations your profile has been approved.
Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, my friend created a new profile on Upwork and got declined several times. She cannot even reply or create a thread on the community. Some helps please!!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khanh, 

We are unable to discuss your friend's account here in the Community for privacy reasons. Please direct your friend to her support ticket should she need more assistance from the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
seo-star
Community Member

He has tried a lot to contact suppor but his tickets are closing autometically without any reply. He has tried to post in community but could not select category I mean when he tries to select category then mouse does not work. Then he has tried to reply in community but it says something like this " You don't have this preiviledges"

actually his cleint requested him to jou in upwork but he is not able to appy his client's job because his profile is rejected. Now what can he do?

Hi, One of my friend is very interested to work in Upwork but his profile is not approving. He is resubmitting again and again but it is not working. Anyone can help me to get my friend's profile approved?

Hi,

how can i know my upwork profile is approved or not?

Hi Faheem,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I created a profile in upwork but I can’t send proposals to any job yet. I guess it was still not approved. I need my profile to be approved too.

I want to know about my profile... Is it Approved by upwork.? Also I am getting error message "You must update your address before you can submit proposals".  Although I have updated the address but still displaying the same error message.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can review your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths