🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Approval
Page options
shervano
Community Member

Profile Approval

Dear Upwork,

I just joined your talent-driven, opportunity given and all inspiring community. Hallelujah.

I am all excited to deliver some quality work, being equally rewarded and of course, make the world a better place. Regretfully I am not able to get past your Matrix-coded profile approving process. And to be honest, it does hurt a little bit.

Therefore I kindly ask you or anyone in this forum to tell me what I am overlooking here. 

You are the greatest!

Sincerely,

Sherwin

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

So much for that...

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 5.05.57 PM.png

Yeah, think that's part of the issue... 

Still here though 🙂

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sherwin, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to check this with the team. The team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
shervano
Community Member

Hello Avery,

I just got your e-mail saying that I am good to go and can start submitting proposals. But when I log in and go to my profile I see that I have to resubmit my profile for review again, isn't that a little bit strange? I've resubmitted my profile to be reviewed again and got the message that I'll be hearing back from you within 24 hours. Is there something wrong and what can I do to help in this process?

Sincerely,
Sherwin
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sherwin,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths