cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Highlighted
Mohd A Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
1 of 3

This is my friend's account **Edited for Community Guidelines** His profile is yet not approve and we are unable to understand the reason. He also tried to post this from his account but he didnot get option to "choose a category" from Select Location dropdown. Please share the reason why the account is not approve. Also is showing message on "We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision here."

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Mohd,

When someone registers to join Upwork we carefully review their profile to determine whether there is sufficient need for their skills and experience. Unfortunately, at times there are enough freelancers with a particular skillset in the marketplace and we do not accept the registration. We won't be able to share more information about your friend's profile here in the Community.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohd A Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
3 of 3

The reason which you have mentioned of not approving the profile, would not be the word of UPWORK on which all over world freelancer registers and can have same skillset.

This is an open marketplace and as many as freelancer can register and have same skills. And the criteria on which Upwork in not approving the profile is not good. My friend has communication with his one of client and he think to get hired from upwork and to start the job in a better way. Even the client is also ready to register on Upwork and then to hire my friend. I know its a no. 1 marketplace and all its process of getting hired and payment system is good. Please approve the profile so that he can move on. 

Thanks,

Afzal