Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Rafiqul I Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
91 of 118

Thanks for respons me

Rafiqul
Ayoub E Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
92 of 118

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved..?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
93 of 118

Hi Ayoub,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected a membership plan. Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
Umut Erdal I Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
94 of 118

Hi thank you for your interest. My account is confirmed. I guess the photo did not meet community standards. My account was approved as I changed it photograph.

95 of 118

I'm waiting for my account to be approved even though it's been 40 + hours ..

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
96 of 118

@ Umut --

I have no specific information on your account approval, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask WHY IN THE WORLD you would create a professional profile that includes a photograph of you lighting a cigarette. (?) You aren't applying for work as James Dean, you know. 

Just... So. much. wrong.

97 of 118

Hello there. I do not know which country you are. Putting pictures with cigarettes can be a shame in your country. I can understand that. But I am not a person who likes taking pictures. There was this photo. I've installed this. That's the only reason. It's been 2 days since my account opened. I will create a more professional profile over time..

Community Guru
98 of 118

The cigarette photo is not a "shame" -- it's just an entirely unprofessional presentation. It's the first impression that you will make on a client, and the impression you give is that you are a teenager trying to be cool, not a professional who is serious about work. 

99 of 118

You're right. As soon as I take a new photo and upload it to my profile. Thanks for your suggestion.

Community Guru
100 of 118

Good choice, Umut -- a flexible, intelligent decision that is in your best interest.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS