cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

J-amil R Member Since: May 10, 2019
121 of 126

Hello Riri,

Can I check with you if my profile is approved?

Thank you,

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
122 of 126

Hi J-Amil,

Congratulations! I can confirm that your account is approved. I also see that you've sent some proposals already. You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Lee S Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
123 of 126
Hi, I'm new to Upwork and now I have to post question using my client account since my freelancer account somehow could not post/reply. I have the same problem that my profile has been rejected for almost 14 days with the same reason:"Insufficient for the marketplace", even when I have changed/added skills, portfolio, experiences..., almost everything.
Can you please tell me how to get approved? Thank you in advance
Emma R Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
124 of 126

I applied to join Upwork today, and was told that I will receive an email when my application has been approved. I have not received an email, but my profile says "Congrats, you're now part of Upwork!" and I'm able to submit proposals. Does this mean I have been accepted?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
125 of 126

Hi Sajeel,

Thank you for submitting your profile for review. The review process takes 24-48 hours to complete from the time you submitted it. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email notification to update you of the status of your profile approval. Please note that resubmitting your profile again for review resets the time it takes to review it. If you have still have not received any update on your profile approval status after 24-48 hours, please let us know so we can check this for you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
126 of 126

Hi Emma,

I checked and can confirm that your account has already been accepted. If you haven't already, please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS