cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Zakaria M Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
71 of 122

Hey,
I have the same issue. I submit my profile a month ago, but it still under review. Could you please help me to get approved.

Best regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 122

Hi Zakaria,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Aaron Paul B Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
73 of 122

Hello Upwork Team,

Please help me. I've been trying to update my profile for sometime now but it is still being rejected. I'm new to this industry and I'm really looking forward to get online jobs from Upwork. I have to look after my grandmother so I really need to work at home.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Ace Contributor
Aaron Paul B Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
74 of 122

If there's anything that I need to change in my profile please let me know. I'm really interested to be a part of Upwork's freelancers. Thank you!

I'm sorry for having multiple posts. I have a similar one which I posted earlier in the Asia Pacific group because I wasn't able to send a message here until now.

Beverly D Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
75 of 122
Thank you very much Sir Vladimir 😊
Beverly D Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
76 of 122
Got lots of notification i thought it’s a client 😂 lol .. until now i don’t have client I keep updating my profile and sends proposals but no one wants to hire me what should i do? 🙁😞 I’m feeling hopeless😞 it is very difficult to have a job success 90% score if no one hires you how will be able to start a work? Eventhough i dont have that 90% job success i can assure that I am confident 100% that i can do the task. Can somebody help me?? 😞😭
Helen C Member Since: Nov 17, 2017
77 of 122

Hello, I recently set up a profile and submitted it without 100% completion. It was rejected and I have since fully completed my profile, including taking some tests.

I have followed the instructions on the help page and cannot find a button for resubmission.

What can be done to resolve this?

Many thanks

Helen

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
78 of 122

Hi Helen, 

Our team will check this and contact you directly to assist you with this. Thank you for reporting.

Untitled
Helen C Member Since: Nov 17, 2017
79 of 122

Thank you Goran!

Ferdy R Member Since: Dec 16, 2017
80 of 122

Hi,

i have some problem, i was complete fill out my profile, i was open ticket from my request but my profile status is same not approve and something strange, my ticket status on my request is has been solved... this jokes or what ?

Please Advice

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS